About this sheet
* This is a continuation of my first pose pack. I drew all of these poses today.
* I drew every single one of these poses from scratch, with a mechanical pencil.
* The background is patchy because I stitched together multiple pages of scanned drawings, just like the last pack.
* The images are resized, so they look slightly digitally drawn, they're not, it's all pencil.
* I actually did rear views (for girls) this time. Maybe I'll do some rear views for guys later, but I don't know. I don't think I've ever drawn a male from behind before, actually (maybe I have, I can't recall).
About the Rules
* I don't want them edited or traced because they're not intended to be used as bases. These exist to help you draw poses by providing a reference. It only helps you if you look at it and draw from scratch.
* While I can't copyright these poses themselves, I CAN copyright the drawings, since... I drew them, so no redistributing. For the same reason, you should link back to this page (it also helps others find this reference)
* If you have a request, make it here, or note me. If you're not specific enough, I can't do it.
* As you can probably tell by the title, I'm really paranoid of people thinking these linearts are bases. Why? Because quite a few people have used my linearts (that say "NOT A BASE" in the artist's comments) as bases in the past.
I want people to learn from this, not trace my exact lines. I learned from referencing poses (and drawing from scratch), too. Also, this is part of why there are no faces.
* If you have any other questions not answered here, feel free to ask me.
* I actually have two sheets of hands (and a pair of feet) stashed away. Maybe I'll post them if they're well received/asked for, even though they're really just my personal practice.
* If you're wondering why they're all sitting, it's because 1) I need practice with sitting poses, and 2) there aren't a lot of sitting refs, they seem to be mostly standing.
Everything on this page is copyright me
Pack 1: [link]
Pack 3: [link]